Double Chocolate Cookies

Making cookies today was not in the plan, but life never seems to go as planned. It did made my kids happy when they walked in the door and smelled cookies. Which was nice. When really I needed a dessert to take to someone and quick.  So I turned to my favorite quick and delicous cookie recipe. It actually falls into the Semi-Homemade category, because they are made out of a cake mix.  At first I was hesitant to try this my experience with cake mix cookies had not been the best but these are soooo good.  Soft and chewy. 


Cake Mix Cookies
1 pkg chocolate cake mix
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup milk
1 egg
1 cup chocolate chips.

Mix ingredients and scoop onto a cookie sheet.  Bake 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

*I do small cookies and bake for 8 minutes and then leave them on the cookie sheet for an additional minute after taking them out of the oven.
*I have tried other flavors of cake mixes and chocolate is my favorite.
You could do alot of different combinations of cake mixes and chips.

Comments