Tried It Out Thursday~Shrimp Stir Fry with Noodles

Today I would like to introduce a new "theme" for Thursdays called "Tried It Out Thursday".  This will be a day I will try to post about a new recipe or something new that I have tried out and found to be blog worthy!! When I try a new recipe I always ask my family if it is "blog worthy" becfore I post it. 
This week I tried a recipe from Geri over at Heart N Soul Cooking.  She is amazing and everything she posts looks so DELICIOUS!! I also need to thank her for all the wonderfully sweet awards she has given me.  Each one brightens my day!!   Now on to the recipe...Shrimp Stir Fry with Noodles.
My picture is not a good as Geri's, but the taste was incredible!! The only changes I made was I did not have any linguine so I substituted rotini, used smaller shrimp ( I bought the wrong ones), used a little dried cilantro(because I didn't have fresh) and of course the BIGGEST one: I DOUBLED the recipe and it was a good thing.  The girls and I ate before my husband and son got home.  I finally had to put some aside so there would be some left for them.  Everyone LOVED it.  It was light and the flavor was AMAZING!! 
Thanks Heart N Soul Cooking for the new family favorite.
I would love to have others join me next Thursday! So please let me know if this of interest to you so I can get a link set up.  I think it will be loads of FUN!!!

Comments

  1. Tiffanee... what a great recipe.

    I might be interested in taking part of your Tried It Out Thursday. Let me think about it. I've already got so much going on I don't know if I will have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow my dear the picture looks great, sadly everyone here is the no seafood type. I could get away with a 3rd recipe day I may just do it with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such yummy recipes over here! I am glad you posted a comment about Cross Country. Maybe one day we will met at a race! We love it it is such a great sport because there is not as much politics as football or baseball or basketball. The parents are much calmer and everyone is always very nice. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!