Tried It Out Thursday: Marx Foods Dried Mushrooms

Thanks to The Foodie Blogroll and Marx Foods for sending me a great variety package of dried mushrooms.  I LOVE mushrooms.  I had never used dried mushrooms before so I was thankful they provided me great directions and how to convert fresh mushroom recipes to dried mushrooms.  In this recipe I used three different types Chanterelle, Matsutake and Northwest Mix.
Rehydrated them for 10 minutes.
Viola! A great mixture of mushrooms ready to use.  YUM!!
These mushrooms were simple to prepare and tasted great.  I would not hesitate to use them again.  In fact they would be great to have on hand and perfect for food storage.
*This is my own opinion and other than receiving the sample mushrooms  I was not compensated for this post.
~Tiffanee

Comments