Killer Deal on a New Blog Design!

I have so been wanting a new look for this blog and keep telling myself "When I get the time, I will figure it all out." Yah right! That is why I was so excited to find out that over at Inspiring You to Save she is offering a killer deal on a new blog design!! She is so talented! She is offering a $105 for only $10 that is 92% off.  For this price you get:
Custom Header
Custom Background
Custom Button w/ Code
Custom Post Divider
Custom Signature
Matching Text Color
Text Navigation Bar
Widen Blog and/or Sidebars
1-3 Column Design
Installation
Hurry over here at Inspiring to Save to get this killer deal the offer expires 10/11 at 11:59 EST.
I am excited to be linking up at Inspiring to Save's Meet Me Monday party!!
~Tiffanee

Comments

  1. I have to check her out...I need a new design.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!