Menu Plan Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!  A huge THANKS to everyone for letting me vent about my son and for all the sweet words.  Just a quick update: His bloodwork came back normal and just as a precaution we will see a cardiologist in a week.  So far so good!! 
I have a ton of ham leftover from Easter dinner.  Does anyone else?  So my question is what do you do with it all??  I have a few great recipes, but my family gets tired of it real quick.  Any ideas?
Now on to my weekly menu:  7 days of HAM!  Just kidding, although I am thowing in a few ham meals.

This Week's Menu 
Monday: Ham Fried Rice
Tuesday: French Dips
Wednesday: Skillet Ham & Cheese Pasta
Thursday: Tex-Mex Casserole
Friday: Beef & Cheese Manicotti
Saturday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Sunday: Tacos
Have an INCREDIBLE week!!
Linked to: Menu Plan Monday

Comments

  1. That chicken cordon bleu pizza looks great!

    I've got a post coming up this afternoon with ham leftovers... but, I often freeze a bunch to save for later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that your son is ok! That is so scary...

    We had prime rib for Easter dinner, but my favorite way to eat leftover ham is in ham fried rice and western egg scramble. We eat the egg scramble about once a week...on those nights where there isn't much time to cook.

    http://cuttingbackkitchen.blogspot.com/2011/01/western-egg-scramble.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ham fried rice - what a good idea. That's what I can do with that plate of ham leftover from yesterday! Thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that you have a lot of leftover ham as well! :) Might have to jump on your menu plan bandwagon this week!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear that your son is being doing better and that you had a great Easter! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful lineup for the week.

    Christine
    christinespantry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!