When Life Happens......

Yesterday I had big plans to surprise my family with some fun food for April Fools.  Well life happened.. a huge headache, hubby was gone helping someone move, my son was headed to Utah,  my youngest two played at friends and to be honest by the time I got off work I had nothing left! Luckily, my sweet daughter and I must have been reading minds and without me saying anything, she CREATED the fools!!
Gourmet Juice??
The unsuspecting victim.
of
How about some...
I must admit these were the BEST eggs I have ever eaten!!
The 'fakin' was pretty delicious also!!
After creating havoc in her sisters' bedroom I guess she made it up to them with some
DELICIOUS Fools!!
Great Job Kayla!!

Comments

  1. Oh hun hope your feeling better! Those look fab!! She has a great sense of humor like her mama.

    I'm loving the new profile pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny. Hope you're feeing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the headache, but the April Fools jokes are so cute!! Klever Kayla! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the gelled juice! We'll have to do that next year! And your bacon and eggs turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bacon and eggs looked amazing what is the recipe for them? Your daughter is amazing~!~~!~!~!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!