Menu Plan Monday

I am a little late getting the menu together, but I spent most of the day at the cardiologist with my son.  Good News..Everything looks fine with his heart and he is cleared to run.  He will have one more test in a couple weeks to just make sure they covered all the bases.  Now we are focusing on nutrition and hydration.  It is so hard because he is so frustrated, but I have faith we will figure it all out and he will be back stronger than ever.  Sorry for the ramblings!! 

This Week's Menu
Monday: Mac & Cheese
Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Wednesday: Pizza Pasta
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Fiesta Beef Bowls
Saturday: Sloppy Joes
Sunday: Hubby and Kids Cook!!
We have had two days of SUN!! Yay!!
Wishing you all a delicious week!!
Linked to: Menu Plan Monday

Comments

  1. Holy cow, Tiff! I'm praying for your family! I am glad everything seems okay. Miss you and our visits. Wish I was closer, so I could bring you a big plate of brownies (and a Diet Beverage)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear all is well with your son, I understand his frustration. Dinner sounds great, I haven't had Sloppy Joes in a loooooong time! Might have to correct that:@)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!