Menu Plan Monday

WOW! The kids start school this week and it feels like summer just started.  Where does the time go?  I want to slow it down just a bit.  Last week was super crazy which explains the meals I carried over from last week to this week. 
This Week's Menu
Monday: Steak Fajitas
Tuesday: Thai Shrimp Noodles
Wednesday: French Dips
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Bacon Rice
Saturday: Finger Steaks
Sunday:Bacon, Swiss and Mushroom Meatloaf

Wishing you all a delicious week!!
Linked to Menu Plan Monday



Comments

  1. You're in for a yummy week ahead :),

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to eat at your house this week! Everything sounds delicious!

    My kids start next week. I can' hardly believe summer is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cole has one more week ... UGH

    I'm loving the Bacon Rice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu looks delicious! I sure hope you post the recipe for the Thai Shrimp Noodles...yum!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!