Sunday, February 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

After a super crazy week I am finally back!! Amazing how much I missed blogging and all my blog friends!! This week I am hopefully back on track starting with a weekly meal plan.
This Week's Menu
Monday: Taco Salads
Tuesday: Cheese Stuffed Meatball Subs
Wednesday: Kelly's BBQ Chicken Pizza
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Sloppy Joes
Saturday: Chicken Quesadillas
Sunday: Potato Bar
Thanks for your patience! I've got some good things planned to add to the blog this week!!
Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Tiffanee, hope you had a great time, even if your week was super crazy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have for the blog! The taco salad sounds really good right now! I may have to incorporate that into our plan. Although the two men in this house will eat them as tacos and not salad! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails