Menu Plan Monday

After a super crazy week I am finally back!! Amazing how much I missed blogging and all my blog friends!! This week I am hopefully back on track starting with a weekly meal plan.
This Week's Menu
Monday: Taco Salads
Tuesday: Cheese Stuffed Meatball Subs
Wednesday: Kelly's BBQ Chicken Pizza
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Sloppy Joes
Saturday: Chicken Quesadillas
Sunday: Potato Bar
Thanks for your patience! I've got some good things planned to add to the blog this week!!
Happy Monday!



Comments

  1. Welcome back Tiffanee, hope you had a great time, even if your week was super crazy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have for the blog! The taco salad sounds really good right now! I may have to incorporate that into our plan. Although the two men in this house will eat them as tacos and not salad! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!