Menu Plan Monday

I love Easter and everything about it!! Therefore I am sad that it is behind us this year and that my children are going back to school tomorrow!! Needless to say it looks like we really wore the dog out this weekend!! HA HA..funny thing is I really don't know how, but isn't he cute!!
Now it's time to be off and running once again!! Literally, because this week we have not one but tow track meets.  My son qualified to run in a big invite out of town this weekend (two less dinners to cook)!
This Week's Menu
Wednesday: Ham & Beans
Friday: Out of Town for a Track Meet
Saturday: Out of town
Sunday: Calzones

Have a Fabulous Week!

Comments

  1. That's as tired as I feel today - lol. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little dog looks all tuckered out. How sweet. I used to have a Pom. Her name was Puff, she was a little puff ball. I just joined your blog and hope you will join me to read all about my farm girl life and much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check out Parmesan Chicken Casserole. Hope you like the Honey Lime Enchiladas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffanee, your menu looks wonderful (as it always does). Oh, and your dog is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All good ideas, as usual! I'll probably steal the Parmesan Chicken for a dinner one night this week. Tonight it's scalloped potatoes and...yes, you guessed it...HAM. A post-Easter dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is the first time I've seen your pup-too cute:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats & Good Luck to your son.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!