What's on the Menu??

With all the changes in my life the past few months, I've once again gotten away from planning my menus and it has caused much grief and panic!! You would think I would learn by now, but somehow I think I need some banging my head against the wall every so often to make me remember! So I am back on the wagon (no helmet needed).  Here's what's for dinner this week at our house...

This Week's Menu
Monday: Parmesan Chicken Casserole
Tuesday: Baked Chicken Ranch Taquitos
Wednesday: Crock Pot Hamburger Casserole
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Hawaiian Chicken
Saturday: Quicky Chicky BBQ Wraps
Sunday: Cheesey Burger Wraps or Grilled Cheeseburgers

Whether you´re about to embark on one last summer adventure or are preparing for back-to-school, there is one thing your kids are sure to need... great tasting snacks! Fortunately the Mott´s® taste that kids love is now available in yummy fruit flavored snacks! Available in Assorted Fruit and Berry varieties, Mott´s® Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks are the ideal blend of great tasting and quality ingredients that will make both kids and moms happy.
Mott´s Fruit Flavored Snacks are made with real fruit & vegetable juice* and natural colors+ and flavors and available with year round Double Box Tops! To help you add Mott´s Fruit Flavored Snacks to your kids´ snacking routine, you can visit here to download a printable coupon for $0.60 off the purchase of (1) Mott´s® Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks today!

It's Blogiversary week!

Look for some fun and great giveaways!!
Have a great week!!!

I received the information about Mott's Medleys Fruit Snacks and the coupon offer from Mott´s® through MyBlogSpark. 

Comments