Bacon Wrapped Asparagus

For anyone that knows me; bacon is my favorite thing. 
When I saw this recipe I knew it would be a bit. I changed it a little for our liking and it turned out amazing!!!                                                                   

Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (A.K.A. Heaven In Your Mouth) 
1 lb Bacon
1 lb fresh asparagus 
1 cube of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper

Preheat your oven to 400. 
Bring butter,brown sugar,soy sauce,garlic salt,fresh ground pepper to a boil.
Rinse and chop the end off asparagus. 
Take three to four pieces of asparagus and two pieces of bacon and start wrapping until all of it is covers but the tip of the asparagus. Place asparagus in a pan the pour mixture over. Cook 25-30 minutes or until bacon is lightly cooked.
Enjoy this heaven in your mouth!!!
❤️💋TAYLER

Comments

  1. Your asparagus looks heavenly! You can never go wrong with wrapping ANYTHING in bacon! And I love your bacon funny. =o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!