Thanksgiving Faves- Snickers Salad

I was recently discussing Thanksgiving with my cousins. One thing we talked about was sitting at the kid's table for Thanksgiving.  It was the happening place to be, full of entertainment and lots of laughter.  None of us cousins wanted to move on to the adult table.  Our relationships grew and we enjoyed being around each other so much!  Lots of fabulous memories!
Therefore I am excited my kids will have the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with some of their cousins this year.   Snickers Salad is by far my kids most requested item for Thanksgiving dinner and it is a good one!
Snickers Salad

1 - 8 oz. container whipped topping
1 - 3 oz package instant vanilla pudding (french vanilla is so good!)
3-4 apples
3 regular sized Snickers bars
2 cups of milk
miniature marshmallows (about 2 cups)
Core and chop up apples and candy bars.
Mix pudding mix and milk together until smooth. Add apples and candy bars. Fold in the whipped topping and add the desired amount of marshmallows. Serve.

Happy Thanksgiving!



Comments

  1. Hot-digity-dog! What a cool recipe! Anything with snickers and the word salad in it has got to be good for you! Happy Thanksgiving! Save a seat for me at the children's table :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!