Italian Ranch Dressing

A few weeks ago I was making a pasta salad and went to my fridge thinking I had some Italian Dressing in there only to open the fridge, do the normal search and come up empty handed.  That's is when I decided to get a bit creative and came up with this recipe...which to my surprise was SO DELICIOUS in the pasta salad, that we started using it on regular salad.  The kids loved it!  It may look daunting because of the ingredient list, but it is pretty quick to whip up a batch.


Italian Ranch Dressing
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
3/4 cup oil
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.

Mix together.  Refrigerate and shake or mix before serving.

Enjoy!


Comments