Vive Blood Pressure Monitor: The Little Machine That Does BIG Things.


High blood pressure runs in my family. I've had several family members have serious health issues and some lose their life because of it.  Over the years my blood pressure continued to rise.  Finally, a few years ago I gave in and started taking medication to control it.  The last couple years I have introduced regular exercise and trying to eat better into my life (running has kind of become an addiction).
It has aided in the lowering of the dose of medication I need to take.  The past summer the doctor attempted to take me off of the medication due to my very active lifestyle. but my blood pressure shot right back up.  It turns out it is genetics.  As soon as I went back on the medication it was right back where it should be.  Due to this factor it is important that I keep it monitored. Can't let it get high and I need to watch that it does not get too low (that has happened also).  That is where this great little machine that does big things comes in.

It is a portable device that allows you to accurately track blood pressure from the comfort of home. It features a two user functionality and a 500 combined measurement memory. Measures systolic blood pressure (the pressure in blood vessels when the heart is beating), diastolic blood pressure (the pressure in blood vessels when the heart is resting between beats), and pulse rate (in beats per minute). 
It will also detect and alert you of irregular heartbeats and comes with a 2 year warranty.
My life is so busy that I was rarely checking my blood pressure as often as I should.  I was having to check it at the store and usually I didn't want to wait or I just wanted to get out of the store.  The Vive Blood Pressure Monitor has taken all my excuses away.  It is simple, quick and easy to store.  I  can check it with ease on a regular basis and I love that it will store my readings. 
So if you are like me and need to keep an eye on your or a family member's blood pressure,
You can check it out and order HERE.
It is a great little machine that does big things to help you monitor your blood pressure in order to keep it in a healthy range!
Here's to striving to be the best you!


Disclosure:  I was given the blood pressure monitor as a gift. I was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own.


Comments