Something New On the Grill to Beat the Heat

The hot temperatures this summer have been brutal.  The last thing I want to do when I get home at night is cook something and make the house hotter.  We have been grilling quite a bit, but getting tired of the usual things.  That and I am learning to grill so I tend to lose meat between the grates once in a while which is so disappointing.  That is why I was so excited to try out the BBQ Grill Pan by Cave Tools.
I decided I wanted to try something a little different on the grill, so I decided to make cheeseburger sliders. I lined a 9x13 pan with tinfoil and pressed 2 pounds of hamburger evenly in to the pan.  I covered it and put it in the fridge for a few hours.
Later on when I was ready to grill.  I picked it up out of the pan an put it on the BBQ Grill Pan.
I turned turned the heat down to medium/low shut the grill and let it cook for a bit.
I then came back, picked it up by the tinfoil and turned it over directly on to the grill pan.
After it was cooked I added some cheese.  Once it was melted I removed it from the grill, cut the burger patty into squares and dinner was ready.  
The BBQ Grill pan made it easy, quick and did not heat up my house.  I love that it is made of a sturdy stainless steel and it did a great job cooking my big patty.  

My friends at Cave Tools are offering you a 15% discount on the BBQ Grill Pan.
Use the code: GRILLPAN15
You can order it From Cave Tools directly or over at Amazon
I am excited to see what other things I can cook on my BBQ Grill Pan.
I am dying to try pizza on it!
The possibilities are endless and my cheeseburger sliders were delicious!
Enjoy!
Tiffanee

Disclosure: I was given the BBQ Grill Pan by Cave Tools.  I was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own.

Comments