Menu Plan Monday

Note: After much debate in my own mind, I have changed my menu plan a bit ok, alot this week.  I realized that I have some items already in my fridge that need to be used. That being the main reason and the second it will make for much more interesting meals this week.


I survived the 2 1/2 hour drive one way to stand in the wind and a bit of rain to watch my son run for 17:04 minutes.  I would not have missed it for anything.  He did really well.  My girls found an acorn tree and they thought that was pretty neat to collect the acorns.  We had never seen them in real life before.  It was a gorgeous drive through the mountains with all the fall colors.  You would all be proud of me because I packed us veggies, apples and stuff to make sandwiches with so we would not have to eat out.  So atleast I was thinking for once.  It was a good family day.  Now on to the crazy week. 
This week  for my new recipe I am trying Chicken Bacon Cheese Pockets.  They sound delicious.  I will let yo know how it goes.
.
This weeks Menu
Monday: Shredded Beef Enchiladas (leftover roast from yesterday. Hopefully I get to it before my husband does.)
Wednesday: Beef Stroganoff
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Sausage & Potatoes
Saturday: Random Night - Dad cooks. 
Sunday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

A little update: I made the Black & White Brownies last week.  I ended up being quite disappointed.  So I will continue the search for a better recipe.  It was brownies with a cream cheese mixture baked with them.  If anyone has a good recipe please send it my way.  There is just something about mixing cream cheese and brownies together that sounds so delish!


You can see what others are cooking this week at The Organized Junkie.
blog signature 2a

Comments