Oven Baked Burritos

I like these burritos because you can change them up to fit your tastes and to use what you have on hand. 
Oven Baked Burritos
Makes 8-10 depending on how big you make them
1 lb. hamburger
1 small onion, diced
1 can refried beans
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup salsa (use more depending on how spicy you like them.)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese and cheese to cover each burrito
1 tomato, diced
diced olives* optional
tortilla shells
Brown hamburger and onion.  Drain.  Return to skillet.  Add beans, sour cream, salsa, tomato and olives.
Stir mixture together.
Add about 1/2 cup of mixture to the center of a tortilla.  Add some cheese.  (I forgot to take a picture with the added cheese)
Fold up sides.
Fold up one end.
Tuck the end in.
Roll up.
You could freeze them at this point.
Place on cookie sheet.
 Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.  Turn them each over and bake for 5 minutes.
Turn them back over and if desired add sliced or shredded cheese on top of each burrito.  Place back in the oven until the cheese is melted.
I like to garnish them with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa.
Remember to enter my Mom's Birthday Giveaway here!  It will be given away on her birthday April 11th. 

~Tiffanee

Comments

  1. Newest Friday Follower :-) Your cinnamon rolls pictures made me HUNGRY! Now I have to take a break and go eat breakfast. hehe Have a great weekend!

    Sarah
    http://lewiscrazyhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl... I finally found some time to come and visit. The burritos look fabulous. You always do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I am a new follower from Friday Follow! Great blog you have! I would love a follow back

    Shirley @ A Mom After God's Own Heart
    http://therempels4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! You have the best recipes. Your blog has become my virtual recipe box. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!!! I’m another new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family likes burritos, you can fill them with so many different items. My favorite is with refried beans and lots of cheese.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiffanee - Those look absolutely delicious! Much better then the frozen burritos I'm used to!

    Happy Friday Follow! I’m another new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://www.reviewretreat.com
    Hope to Blog with you again soon! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi tiffanee! this is one of my family's favorite meals. (o: mmmmmmm..... lots of protein & they taste SO good. your photos make me hungry for them! thanks for sharing your recipe -- i often forget how yummy sour cream makes them. have a great weekend. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love burritos, I cannot believe I never thought to bake them and do it this way. Whenever I make them it's always one at a time and much more time consuming than this way would be. I look forward to having warm burritos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!