Balsamic Barbeque Chicken

This is one of my favorites!! You mix barbeque and balsamic and you get amazing flavor.  It is simple and perfect for grilling on the hot summer days!! 

Balsamic Barbeque Chicken
6 boneless chicken breasts (or equivalent)
Sauce
1/2 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup Balsamic Vinegarette dressing
3-4 Tablespoons sugar*
1/3 cup ketchup
Mix ingedients together.  Reserve 3/4 cup and refrigerate.  Pour remaining sauce over chicken and marinate 4-24 hours.(The longer you marinate the better flavor you get.)  Remove chicken from marinate and bake, broil or grill it. When chicken is cooked thoroughly. Heat up reserved sauce and pour over top of chicken.

Serves: 6
*Add the sugar according to your tastes.  I have noticed that some Balsamic Vinegarette's are more sweet than others so you don't need as much.



Crazy Daisy Button


Linked to:
Tuesday at the Table

Comments

  1. That sounds yummy...AND easy! I'll have to try it. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE balsamic vinegar! This looks mighty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, YUM..I LOVE balsamic and this looks as good as good gets! I'll be trying this soon :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some Balsamic vinegar in the pantry and some chicken in the freezer, I'll try this. Looks good and I love grilling season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful! I love anything with balsamic vinegar...and I never would have thought about it with barbeque sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks delicious! I love the flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, I'll bet this is truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds simply yummy! I want to lick the screen, dang! Thank you so much for sharing, I didnt have a recipe like this, now added to my collection.
    Stopping by to say hello. Hope you had an amazing Independence Day.
    Make sure you zoom over and get entered into all my current giveaways. Check back often too, I have some amazing items to be posted soon. Everything from stuffed animals, makeup, candles, and housewares.
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always looking for new ways to make chicken and this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look great! I have quite the love affair with balsamic vinegar - we tried your raspberry balsamic chicken breasts and loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This will be on my table soon! Barbecue and balsamic...makes total sense! Brillant! Thanks for joining Tuesday Tastes, People's Choice Award polls are open. Come vote for your favorite recipe!

    Happy Day,
    Jasey @ Crazy Daisy
    http://crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/tuesday-tastes-party-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just announced that you won the People's Choice Award! Hooray! Here's a link! http://crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/tuesday-tastes-16.html

    Happy Day!
    Jasey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! sounds like a good dinner for this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!