A Couple Quick & Cute Valentine Gifts

Pink Saturday is all about Valentines's this week and with money tight this year, I still wanted to do something special for my husband.  I must admit I was a bit lost.... Luckily, a good friend came to my rescue.  She taught a little class this week on "Dating Your Husband".  Something I really need help with.  It was great!! She was so candid and gave us "real" ideas!! I loved it!
So I asked her if I could share the couple things that she had us make to take home and a few other ideas she had "for that someone special". These ideas are good for any day not just Valentine's Day.
You make my heart POP!
Me...You..Movie..Tonight
Little jars filled with candy and decorated cute!!
"I am FORTUNATE to have YOU!"
"Love Pills
Take one Tablet Daily as needed"
I filled this one with Hershey's Kisses.

A few more cute ideas:
*Give your husband a bag of Hugs and Kisses, secretly place them where he will find them.  Attach a note saying: "There are more hugs and kisses waiting for you when you get home tonight."
*Leave him a note on the bathroom mirror that says whatever you want!!
*Give him a magnifying glass..."The closer I look the more there is to love."
These are just a few of her amazing ideas.  When she asked her husband if he thought these things were dorky, he said no, it reminds me how much you care!! How sweet is that!!
Now the goal is to date our husbands not just on Valentine's day but year round. 
A goal I need to work on!!
Best Wishes!!!
Linked to Pink Saturday.


Comments

  1. Happy Pink Saturday, Tiffanee! I love those darling lids! Toooooo charming and so very creative! You clever girl!

    Wishing you a pinkalicious Valentine's Day weekend!

    Cheers!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ideas, thanks for sharing. Happy Valentine's and Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Yes, it's something I need to work on too. I often pay too much attentions to my kids and my husband feels like he's at the 3rd or even 4th place in my heart (after the kids and computer!) These ideas are just so sweet and so cute.

    Amy
    http://utry.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fun ideas! Happy Valentine's Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was really sweet. I'm afraid I'd have to taste test those "Hugs & Kisses" first to make sure they were okay. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute gift ideas. Have a happy Valentine's Day weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas, Tiff! I know money is tight here, too. These ideas will come in handy. I think I have an empty jar downstairs that will work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips! Love all of these ideas and plan to use some of them. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a sweet weekend with your sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas Tiffanee! Think I will use a few for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love LOVE! Particularly when it is pink.

    Happy hearts day to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these ideas! I'll have to remember them for birthday present ideas! What fun!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do non-dorky things like this with my Hubby, Mommy and friends all the time ;o)

    Cute post...thanks for putting a smile on my face.

    Flavourful wishes,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  13. What adorable Valentine treats. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great ideas, I had to share http://lifestylesofthecrazyandinsane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!