This Christmas season I am going to try out a fun, new and super-easy idea for the holidays from Chex cereal- a Chex Party Mix-Change. Chex® Party Mix is mixing it up with a fresh idea that puts a new spin on the classic cookie exchange. Ditch the hours of baking and make 15 minute Chex Party Mix recipes instead – all you need is a microwave and some friends to stir up the fun.
The concept is simple – invite some friends over for a party and ask everyone to make enough of their favorite Chex Party Mix recipe to exchange with party guests. Taste, mix, swap, and share the recipes, putting the treats in easy DIY packages for everyone to take home.
Highlighting the flavors of pumpkin pie, cinnamon, brown sugar and caramel, your guests are sure to “fall” in love with these seasonal favorites that can be made in the microwave in 15 minutes or less. These five Chex Party Mix recipes are sure to get your guests excited for fall and the upcoming holiday season-
- Original Chex Party Mix – A tried and true classic of many holiday gatherings.
- Chex PB & Chocolate Blast – Is there really a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate? Yes, when Chex cereal is added!
- Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch – Mix things up and try this mouthwatering alternative to the beloved holiday pie.
- Hot Buttered Yum Chex Mix – A combination of cinnamon, brown sugar, honey and marshmallows blend effortlessly together in a crazy-delicious, gluten free crunchy mix.
- Chex Caramel Chocolate Drizzles – Melted chocolate, chewy caramel and a delightful crunch carry this gluten-free party mix recipe from microwave to table in 15 minutes.
- A couple of my personal faves: Coconut Almond Chex Mix and Muddy Buddies.
- Cello Gorgeous! – Packaging your favorite Chex Party Mix recipes in cellophane bags is simple and cute. And, they’re endlessly customizable to add personal touches.
- It’s My Party – Flip a party hat upside down, line it with cellophane and it instantly becomes a festive cone-shaped container.
- Chex Cupcakes – Arrange cupcake liners filled with Chex Party Mixes neatly in a box.
- Chex-To-Go – Packaging Chex Party Mix recipes in a takeout container is quick and easy to “carry out.”
- Tin Tower – Tin is “in” when it comes to creating a hip holiday container for Chex Party Mix-Change guests. Discover oodles of holiday tins at craft or dollar stores.
5 boxes of Chex cereal to create Chex Party Mix recipes
5 featured Chex Party Mix recipes
10 takeout containers so your guests can take their Chex Party Mix to-go
$20 gift card to purchase recipe ingredients and decorating supplies
To Enter be a follower of One Crazy Cookie and tell me
which Chex Mix recipe you wold like to make first!!
For an additional entry like One Crazy Cookie on Facebook.
Winner will be chosen by random number generator
on December 7, 2011.
I'm planning on making some different versions of Chex mix that I will share with you this week!!
Good Luck and Have fun Chex Mixing it up!!
Disclosure: The Chex Party Mix-Change product, information, and giveaway have been provided by Chex through MyBlogSpark