Using My Creative Side....On a Nerf Party!!

A few months ago I had the privilege to work with an amazing and creative blogger, Erin over at Making Memories with Your Kids asked if I would help her design some things for a birthday party she was throwing for her son.  Of course I couldn't pass up that opportunity it was like working with a celebrity!!
It was a lot of fun and the party looked like it turned out INCREDIBLE!!
First there was the invitation.

The water bottle label

nerf water bottles

and the party badges.

This great idea for the badges came from My Party Passion.  


It is a totally amazing party, right down to the refreshments.  Go check it out here and all the other creative things she has!!
It was a true honor to work with her!!
Thanks ERIN!!

Comments

  1. You are so sweet Tiffanee! You did such an amazing job on everything. I can not even begin to thank you enough!!! My son will remember this one for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!