My First Award


A BIG Thank You to Geri at Heart N Soul Cooking for this award.  Her blog is so darling and has delicious recipes and great pictures.  I feel that her and I have become instant friends.  Thanks again!!
Neno's Award—-Rules and Regulations

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

I started blogging in May of 2007 just before we moved as a way to share what was going on with our family with family and friends.  I have enjoyed it so much that I started this blog in June then did not post until 6 weeks ago.  It has been so much fun!  I have loved getting to know others and learning from them.  What more can I say than I am ADDICTED!!  Thanks to all for your generous support.

I am sharing this award with the folllowing blog friends:
Make sure you visit:
 Scrumdiddlyumptious 
Finding Joy in My Kitchen
Me and My Pink Mixer
Dining With Debbie
I'm An Organized Junkie
The Grocery Cart Challenge
Cents to Get Debt Free


Click on the award and save to your pc and then post in your blog.  Thanks again!!
blog signature 2a


Comments

  1. Tiffanee,
    Your so welcome.
    About making a crust it's not hard at all. The more you make the better they get. Just don't over knead the dough, just knead enough to make a ball. Also I like to make sure all my ingredients are cold, so I put the shortening in the frig. and always use ice cold water. Give it a try.
    Have a GREAT!!! weekend!!!
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've never received or accepted a blog award before! :) I'm still trying to figure out how to do it...I might have to call you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I feel very honored to have been chosen by you for this. It's a pleasure getting to know you. I will post this with my Crock Pot Wednesday post this week. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!