Everytime I go to Costco I have been picking up a rotisserie chicken. I shred all the chicken off the bones and it makes for great easy quick meals. This were the perfect use of it. They were quick, easy and very delicious!!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bundles
- Inspired by Dessert Now Dinner Later
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 1 package of thin sliced ham (lunch meat)
- slices of swiss cheese
- 2- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open the cans of crescent rolls. Separate and unroll the triangles. You can either work on them all at once or in groups. I made them in groups of 4. Lightly grease your cookie sheet.
- .Layer one or two slices of ham, 1 slice of cheese.
- Then add a small amount of shredded chicken on top.
- Fold the edges of the ham around the cheese and chicken.
- Starting at the fat end of the triangle, roll the crescent dough around all the fillings as tight as you can and continue rolling to the point of the triangle.
- Bake at 375 degress for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- If desired brush with butter fresh out of the oven.
OK, so I have made breads with a bread maker and without . I have never been 100% .happy with any of them ... Well along comes this recipe with the easiest instructions and few ingredients....AND BEST BREAD EVER!!!! that k you.so much for this recipe❤❤❤it is awesome, this bread couldn't get any better!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ReplyDelete