Crock Pot Swiss Steak

I used to make Swiss Steak a lot when I first got married.  Then I decided that I liked Salisbury Steak better and had not made Swissl Steak in a long time. My husband informed me he likes the Swiss Steak better so when I found round steaks on sale last week I decided to pull out the old recipe and give it a try or better yet just try to make something that would make my hubby happy!!


Crock Pot Swiss Steak
1 1/2 - 2  pounds round steak
2 (15 oz can) diced tomatoes
1/2 cup diced onions
1 package onion soup mix
1 package brown gravy mix

Place all ingredients in the crock pot and stir to mix.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until meat is cooked through.  (You can brown the meat first if desired, but not necessary. )

Verdict: Everyone really liked it. 

Comments

  1. I love crock pots. Dump everything in and many hours later come back and dinner is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good. I am always looking for crock pot recipes. I will be adding this one to the list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!