Menu Plan Monday...Is It Really That Time again??

Wow! Where did last week go?  Didn't I just get done planning the menu? Time seems to be flying by lately.  We enjoyed the Superbowl and the food.  I still have this time change issue and thought it started an hour later than itactually did.  After lunch I thought I still had over an hour to finish my cooking projects when really I only had about 10 minutes.  So I did not get everything done that I wanted to, which ended up being a good thing because we ended up not being that hungry (it is no wonder after the family finished off two of the BIG sandwiches first!!).  Here's a glimpse of what we had:
Superbowl Shrimp Dip, Bean Dip, Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (Which did not make it to game time!) and Cowboy Caviar and a couple of "The BIG Sandwich"es (a family favorite)
Now onward to this week:
Wednesday: Beef Noodle Soup
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Random Night
Sunday: Cheeseburgers

Check out what others are cooking this week over at Menu Plan Monday.

Comments

  1. Wow I'm jealous I wanted to be at your house for all those yummies! The menu looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm torn between spaghetti casserole and pizza. I love Italian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The superbowl spread looks great! Let me know what you think of the beans and rice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!