Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was so CRAZY I ended up carrying over a few meals from last week.  I am feeling a bit out of sorts because I did not add any new thing to the menu (so not like me.).  So now the hunt is on to find something to add!! I sure with the Super Bowl, we will figure out something.  Hubby is a HUGE Steelers fan! I would just like it to be  good game!! 


This Week's Menu
Monday: Pulled Pork
Tuesday:  Tacos
Wednesday:  Baked Stew
Thursday: Cheesy Cracker Chicken
Friday: Out to eat for a Birthday dinner
Saturday:Hubby's Homemade White Mac & Cheese
Sunday: Super Bowl Eats!!

Happy Eating!


Linked to: Menu Plan Momday


10 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll come up with some good super bowl eats. I've been seeing tons of good appetizer recipes.

    Hey, I'm hosting BSI Blogger Secret Ingredient this week. I picked hot sauce/buffalo wing sauce so if you have any previous recipe with this ingredient, feel free to send them on over to me and I'll do a round up of all the recipes on Sunday night. More info is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in this homemade white mac & cheese. Will you be posting a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. I had a busy weekend and have no idea what I'm going to feed people around here this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your menus because it helps me plan on "what to have for dinner". We eat leftovers more nights than we had meals for....lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just have to tell you that i love your blog!!! it has saved me many lunches and dinners. this is one of my favorite blogs! i am always sharing links from it to my friends. thank you for taking the hard work out of coming up with good things to eat =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good week!

    Happy Monday!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My menu is pretty boring this week,too. I have hit a mental brick wall when it has come to planning our menu, lately. I guess it's time to start rereading some of my cookbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some weeks I end up carrying quite a few meals over too!
    Looks like a yummy week to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails