Cheesecake Bars

When I went to my sister's wedding I promised to bring back something back for you all.  Thanks to my cousin Gail I brought back something incredibly delicious!! Oh with one little bite you are hooked.  These little bars are so full of flavor, you will have trouble only eating one.  They are so good! Thanks Gail!!
Cheesecake Bars
1 box yellow or golden butter cake mix
1 egg
1/2 cup butter melted
Combine above ingredients and press into a ungreased 9 x13 pan.
Topping:
8 oz. cream cheese
1 egg
1/2 cup butter
3 3/4 cup powdered sugar
Mix together and pour over cake.
*Optional: 1/2 to 1 cup nuts and chocolate chips on the top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until light golden brown.
Enjoy!!

Comments

  1. Sounds good Tiffanee! Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM, I have not tried them yet but will soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...thanks for bringing those back. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make these except they are lemon...lemon cake mix and some lemon extract in the cream cheese filling. Yum! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick, easy and oh so good. Just the way I like them, Tiffanee. Thanks for sharing and thank you Gail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheesecake is the best! I totally want to try these (and about a dozen other of your recipes!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!