A Honey Nut Cheerios Party!!

As most of you know my son is a runner and he has specific routines he has to do before each race.  One of those things is he always eats Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast.  So when I was contacted  by General Mills about the opportunity to throw a Honey Nut Cheerios party I could not refuse.  Since Kody is captain of the cross country team we used it as a team bonding party!! The boys LOVED it!
It was quite the party! "The After Practice Team Snack."
The Hive Five!!
The Team Captains!
Loving the Honey Nut Cheerios.
I found out runners can eat lots of cereal..
and other goodies with Honey Nut Cheerios in them.
Check out the cute shirts!!
The boys had a great time and were so excited and gracious!
A HUGE thank you to General Mills for providing all the fixings for a awesome party!!
and Thanks to my good friend Liz for helping me out!!
                       We can't forget "BUZZ" (everyone loved him)
 and the little bees!!
They support their brothers' at each meet! Gotta fuel them up with Honey Nut Cheerios also!!
I must admit it was a GREAT PARTY!!
GOOD LUCK WRHS CROSS COUNTRY TEAM!! This is gonna be an awesome year!!

General Mills provided me with a party package.  No other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.





Comments

  1. Adorable! Best of luck to your son and the team this year Tiffanee-have fun:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party for the boys... and girls! Love the shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love those bee-utiful photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much fun is that?!?! Looks like everyone had a blast and such yummy treats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!