Stacks of Snacks

This is one of the recipes I made for the Honey Nut Cheerios party.  It was a HUGE hit and we had no leftovers.  It is simple and delicous!
Stacks of Snacks
from Cheerios
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 cup butter
2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
2 cups old fashioned oats
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
Heat oven to  350 degrees. In a saucepan, heat brown sugar and butter over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.  Remove from heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.  Spread mixture in pan until even.
Bake 16-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown and firm.  Remove from oven.  Cool completely.
Cut and serve. 
YUM!! Watch out they are addicting!!

Comments

  1. Those look great. I can see why there were no leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try these! I have Honey Nut Cheerios that no one is eating lately and these cookies look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yum! These bars sound delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds yumm n irresistable..
    I have awards for you dear..:)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks GREAT!!! I was trying to e-mail you from blogger but for some reason it won't let me e-mail, I wanted to see if you would send me your mailing address, and rather you would like a $10 Target or WalMart gift card so that I can get your skoy cloths and gift card sent out, just email me at rdnetting@msn.com thanks........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    Visit me at smart-snacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to go back and check out the party. What a hoot! Those bars sound like a fabulous way to use cheerios!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!