Menu Plan Monday

This week's menu plan is gonna be short and simple! Hoping for a lot of leftovers after Thanksgiving to get us through the weekend! It's Stone Soup Feast time at work on Wednesday and I'm in charge of bringing dessert for 25 (half being kids).  I am at a loss. Anyone have any ideas??
This Week's Menu
Monday: California Chowder
Tuesday:Crockpot Beef Chow Mein
Wednesday: Picnic Night
Thursday: Thanksgiving
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Turkey Ring

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for so many things. especially for all of you who visit my blog!
Wishing you all a happy and relaxing Thanksgiving!

Linked to: Menu Plan Monday

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Week Tiffanee-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an exciting week! Your menu looks good. Going to check out the crock pot dish now! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, no idea about a dessert from me.
    Your crock pot beef chow mein looks interesting. I like it when I can use the crock pot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your recipes are all amazing!! Thanks for sharing and helping plan my week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!