White Lasagna

This is another recipe I got from my sister.  I keep telling my sisters they need to team up with me on this blog! This recipe was amazingly delicious! It was a bit different from normal lasagna and the flavor combination is incredible! It can be made ahead and even frozen for later.
 The whole family loved it.  Thanks Candice!!

White Lasagna
2 cups baby spinach(or 1 package frozen spinach)
1 pkg Lasagna noodles
1 lb Ground beef
1 lb Sausage
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
1 teaspoon. minced Garlic
1 1/2 Tablespoon Worchestshire
1 lb Mozzarella shredded
2 Cans Cream of mushroom soup
1 can petite diced tomatoes
1 1/2 Cups Milk
7 oz Tomato Sauce
1 cup Parmesean Cheese
Directions
 Brown meat, add salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, tomatoes and worcestershire. Stir in spinach. Cook noodles. Combine soup and milk and heat. Add 1 cup soup mixture to the meat mixture. In a 9x13 inch casserole dish add a thin layer of the soup mixture to the bottom of the pan.  Then layer noodles, meat mixture, mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with  Parmesan cheese and repeat for 3 layers.
 Pour remaining soup mixture over top letting it seep into the casserole.
Spread tomato sauce over the top and sprinkle generously with remaing parmesan and mozzarella.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly hot. Freezes well at this point. Bake 90 minutes frozen.
DELICIOUS!!




Comments

  1. I have never heard of using mushroom soup for lasagna! It looks good though! Teaming up with your sisters sounds like a good idea! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffanee, I am back from 2 days of being away and am playing catch up on the blogs now.

    I have never had white lasagna, Never!! But this does look delicious. I really like the fact that you can freeze it and get it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks and sounds delicious. I can't eat canned soups, however, so I would substitute probably 8 oz. plain yogurt and some sliced mushrooms for the canned mushroom soup. Definitely going to try this! Thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can honestly say I have never seen a lasagna like this! And since I am not a huge fan of "normal" lasagna, I will be saving this version for sure.

    Thanks for sharing, Tiffanee...And be sure and thank Candice too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could call the blog Threee Crazy Cookies! That would be awesome! This lasagna would be good with chicken too to make it even more "white".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had white lasagna before, and loved it...but I've never made it. This recipe looks SO good!! I think you should team up with your sister's...what a cool thing to do together.

    Glad to see you on Facebook...I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!