Menu Plan Monday

A little more from my quick trip to San Francisco.  Me and the Golden Gate Bridge.  What you don't see is what happened just before this picture.  I saw people standing up on a ledge for a better photo opt. So I decided I would do it also.  Not a good plan...I was the one who fell!! Hubby got a good laugh out of it.  So a little excitement before we walked across the bridge and almost got ran over by bikers.  It was all good though. Loved the experience!!
After another power outage last week, I am crossing my fingers that will be the last for the season. It puts a big damper in my cooking and blogging habit! Now on to this week..

This Week's Menu
Monday: Burritos
Tuesday: Chicken Puff Pastry Pockets
Wednesday:Lasagna Soup
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Malibu Chicken
Saturday: Chip Chicken
Sunday: Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce with Fresh Tomatoes
Anyone got any good ideas for Valentine's Day? 



Linked to Menu Plan Monday

Comments

  1. Your menu sounds delicious! Lasagna soup sounds like a neat idea...hope you share the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone is in a spot to fall, it is usually me. I am such a klutz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu sounds good! Love the picture! Have a nice Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like good eatin' at your house this week! Now quit trying to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those chicken puff pastry pockets look ridiculously good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!