No-Fail Hard-Boiled Eggs

I am always paranoid about boiling eggs..don't kow why, but it's just one of those things I worry about.  I was so excited when my cousin sent me this recipe, it will sure take a little stress off me! Thanks to my sweet sister who was on the ball and has her Easter eggs already colored for sharing her pictures with me!!

Melissa's No-Fail Hard-Boiled Egg Recipe
from Kara
Lay the eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water by at least 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook for 1 minute. Cover with a lid, turn off the heat and allow the eggs to sit for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
My adorable parents getting into the action!
Thanks Kara & Candice!
Now it is ready..set..go time at my house!!(meaning I better hit the store and get some eggs..NOW!!)
Happy Easter everyone!!

Comments

  1. Lovin' the fun sports theme eggs! Where's the Eagles logo??? Happy Easter Tiffanee:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your parents are dying eggs too! Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add a little bit of salt to the water.... Makes them easier to peel :) thanks for the instructions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!