Peanut Butter Brownies

I had a craving for something with a peanut butter and chocolate combination. This was perfect.
It tasted delicious and the whole batch was gone in a flash!! So I guess the family liked it!
Peanut Butter Brownies
adapted from Taste of Home
2/3 cup butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
4 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups  flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
 In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.  Beat in vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, soda and salt gradually to the creamed mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread into a greased 13 x 9 pan.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
*If you want a thinner version.  Spread in a bigger pan and don't cook so long.
They were YUMMY!!
I took my boss one and she was begging me to make her a batch the next day!!

Comments

  1. I could go for a big piece of this! Sounds awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter and chocolate is such an irresistible combination! This sounds like a recipe I could make for the treats we have at church, between services. I'm sure they'd be a hit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter and chocolate are one of my favorite combinations! These sound delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!