Experiencing New Flavors + New Experiences With Girard's Dressings.

About a month ago I was contacted about helping to create a new dressing flavor for Girard's Dressings.  Already a big fan of their products I jumped at the chance.  I got the opportunity to be on my very first video conference call, where I got to interact with the Girard's team plus meet a couple of amazing bloggers: Catherine of Living the Gourmet and Leslie of Leslie Loves Veggies. Together we compiled some dressing flavor ideas we thought would be good.  Then Girard's went to work.  On Friday I received this package:
Eight new flavors to try out!!
Mediterranean Vinaigrette with Hummus
Blackberry Chipotle
Red Thai Curry
Sweet Mango Chili
Garlic Honey Pepper
Sweet Citrus Vinaigrette
Artichoke Sundried Tomato
Expresso Balsamic
We made a HUGE bowl of salad and the family sat down and we tried them all out!!
Some we liked and others we didn't care for.
The one flavor the whole family loved was the Artichoke Sundried Tomato.
Tomorrow I get the chance to meet with the group again. 
 I'm excited to see what everyone else thought!
So which one of those flavors would you like to try?
I was given the dressings from Girard's free to try out.  I was not paid for this and all opinions are my own.

Comments

  1. Blackberry Chipotle would be my first choice! Sounds like a fun opportunity:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity for us!!! Such fun Tiffanee! :) I wrote a blog post too! Great review and I am going to tweet it!
    xo
    Leslie
    Leslie Loves Veggies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!