Thursday, November 15, 2012

Roasted Ranch Potatoes

This was one of those recipes that is so delicious you can hardly believe it is so simple to make! The whole family loved it.  I will be putting it on the family favorite list!!

Roasted Ranch Potatoes
from Hidden Valley Ranch Packet
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered (I used Russet potatoes and diced them into bite sized pieces)

Instructions
Place potatoes in a gallon-size food Storage Bag and add oil; seal bag. Toss to coat. Add salad dressing mix and toss again until coated.

Bake in ungreased baking pan at 450°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
Oh YUM!! I'm craving some right now!!

1 comment:

  1. This is my kind of recipe....simple and delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails