No More Scrubbing Cookie Sheets!!

In the mist of my move I received a fabulous gift in the mail.  It was a Non Sitck Silicon Baking Mat, which I was so excited to try out.  Well some how it got lost in the shuffle of the move.  The other day I was moving things around and guess what I found!!




I must admit I was a little skeptical on the "non stick" part so I decided to put it to the test.  I made some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.  The dough is quite sticky.  I placed the mat on my cookie sheet and put the cookie dough right on top.

I baked them as normal.



Used the spatula to get them off only because they were hot and it was so simple!!
They slid right off the mat.
The more incredible part...

Look how clean the mat stayed after I took the cookies off.
Totally passed the test and impressed me!!
No more scrubbing the residue off the cookie sheet or buying parchment paper.
So excited to try it out for other things like:
  • Rolling our dough.  I hate the flour mess .
  • Putting it under pies that might over flow and make a mess in the oven
  • Putting it in my casserole dishes to prevent that horrible clean up 
  • Using it for all my baking needs.
It comes with a 100% no hassle guarantee and is FDA approved.
A huge surprise was finding Love Your Kitchen had featured one of my recipes in the flyer that comes with the mat.  It was pretty awesome!!
I love this mat and I am sure you will too!!
Thanks YourCoolKitchen.com



Disclaimer:  I was not paid any money for this review.  I was given the mat as a gift to try out.  All opinions are my own.

Comments