Shredding Meat with Ease

My son is getting married next week to an amazing girl.  I am so excited for them!  I am in charge of the wedding dinner and trying to figure out everything when you've got to travel 14 hours and put it on remotely has been a bit of a challenge.  Thankfully, I have amazing family who are jumping in to help me out.  My plan is to cook the meat here, freeze it and take it with me to warm up once I get there.  I made 10 pounds of Honey Lime Chicken in the crock pot.  I had to make 3 different batches.  That is a lot of chicken to shred.  Luckily, I had something to help me out.
They really did make it quick and easy to shred the chicken.
They are easy to grip and feel comfortable in your hands.  One of my favorite things was using them to pull the chicken out of the crock pot with.  They made the task so simple and with less mess.
Beautifully shredded chicken.
Cave Tools is offering you a 15% discount on the Meat Claws
Use the code MEATCLAW15
It's a great deal!
You can order them from Cave Tools here
Or on Amazon here

I am excited to try them out on shredded pork,to help me carve different cuts of meat and to lift meat .
Thanks Cave Tools for helping me out with my wedding dinner prep!
Enjoy,
Tiffanee

Disclosure: I was given the Meat Claws  by Cave Tools.  I was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own.

Comments

  1. All your recipes look amazing! Aunt Karen and I are enjoying searching all your recipes. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!