Cookie Dough Brownies

This recipe contains two of my favorites: chocolate and cookie dough.  After tasting some very delicious cookie dough truffles at Christmas I could not wait to try this recipe out.  
Cookie Dough Brownies
1 box brownie mix; make and bake following the directions on the box.
Allow brownies to cool completely.
Cookie Dough Filling:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
2 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.  Beat in milk and vanilla. Gradually mix in the flour.  Spread over the brownies; chill until firm.
Glaze:
1 cup chocolate chips
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
Melt chocolate chips and oil in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Spread over filling. 
Optional: add chopped nuts or toffee bits on the top.
Chill long enough for the glaze to set up.

*I believe the original recipe came from a Taste of Home Magazine.

This recipe is linked with Tuesdays at the Table and Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.


Comments

  1. I LOVE!!! chocolate and this is YUMMY!!! dessert with lots of chocolate.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!! for entering my giveaway and GOOD LUCK!!!
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I think I've had these before, but it's been quite awhile. Thanks for the recipe! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - this looks delish! Brownies and Cookie Dough - what a great combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM... Did I mention... YUM?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Thanks for the recipe and linking to TMTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, you're killing me! I have to stop looking at all your amazing recipes or I might explode! Can't wait to make these too!!!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!