Countdown to 2011:Desserts

Wishing you all a very Happy New Years eve!! After realizing we can be bribed, we made a spontaneous trip to my parent's house. Needless to say a storm came through and now my family and I are waiting for the freeway to open so we can head home.
 Once again, picking the dessert category is hard.  Here are just s few of our favorites.
Countdown to 2011:Dessert Category






Yum!! Now I am super hungry!!
I am so excited to check out all the dessert faves over at Countdown to 2011.


  

Comments

  1. Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie, what could be better than that? I have to make that soon!Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... let me take a stab at the theme... chocolate?! :) I have never thought of adding chocolate to jam bars! Great thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Tiffanee:@) Wishing you a wonderful 2011 and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these sound delicious! Hope you can get home. Be safe and have a Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet way to say fairwell to 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could probably pass up everything but the chocolate creme cheese pie. Oh my goodness! Please keep it away from me. I've really got to start over January 1. Too many goodies at Christmastime! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I have a piece of this chocolate cream cheese pie?? YUM! This has been so fun! Loved seeing all of your recipes this week. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That chocolate cream cheese pie looks delicious! I hope you have a wonderful New Year filled with love, great health and plenty of laughter! Happy New Year!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That chocolate cream cheese pie looks SOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try the chocolatey crumb jam bars! They look delicious and bars are such a great treat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a great blogging new year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!