Friday Favorites #6

Wow!! Where did the week go?  I appologize for the lack of post this week.  I have been working more and trying to plan a preteen birthday party (a little added STRESS there!!).  The party is tonight, so wish me luck!!  There were some FABULOUS recipes this week and I didn't get them all!  Thanks for being so inspiring! Can't wait to try these out on my table!!

Brown Sugar Bacon
The Sporadic Cook

Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters

An 'A' for Effort

Apple & Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Lamp Unto My Feet

Enchilada Soup
Purple Chocolat Home

Irish Beef Hand Pies
Megan's Cookin

Olive Parmesan Bread
Running Away? I 'll Help You Pack.

Winter Salad
Healthy Eating for Ordinary People

Homemade Hamburger Buns
Tightwad Mom's Frugal Forum


Linked to:
Friday Favorites at Finding Joy in My Kitchen






Comments

  1. I'm gonna check on that black bean soup. Love black beans! Thanks for the link. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried a version of those handpies last night for St. Patrick's Day -- it was really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your party ... I'm sure it'll be a memory-making blast! And thanks for all the links with recipes to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the hook up! Your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved ur friday favorites menu, so much to choose from...wow !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are awesome! Thanks for picking my soup to do too! I'm sure the party is going to be a hit!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including me in your roundup. This looks like a great selection - can't wait to check the others out! Good luck with the party. I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including me in your roundup! Looking forward to checking out all these links.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! The quick sliders and apple cinnamon bread look like they are definitely worth a try! I have a recipe on my site too for homemade hamburger buns: http://adomesticnerd.blogspot.com/2010/07/homemade-hamburger-buns.html

    We love them and they are fairly easy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the party went well and you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, thanks for including me. I hope your dtr's party was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It all sounds good but I'm all over that apple cinnamon swirl bread. Thanks for including me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!