Dreaming of a brownie that will satisfy your sweet tooth craving to help you stay on track? New Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor Fiber One® 90 Calorie Brownies, combine your favorite dessert flavors: chocolate chip cookie AND brownie! When you’ve got brownies on the brain, but don’t want to over-indulge, this moist and chewy chocolate chip cookie brownie is the perfectly portioned 90-calorie snack.
- Each serving provides 20 percent of the Daily Value of fiber (5g)*
- Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor features semisweet chocolate chips in a cookie-batter brownie topped with a dark chocolaty flavored drizzle
*3g of total fat per brownie.
New Fiber One® 90 Calorie Brownies: Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor make the perfect afternoon pick-me-up, satisfying your chocolate cravings at work or at home.
Love that it is a combination between cookie and brownie my faves. Still can't believe they are only 90 calories. WOW!!
Now the Celebration Continues!!
One Lucky reader will get to try the new Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor brownies in this AWESOME GIFT PACKAGE!!
- 1 box of Fiber One® 90 Calorie Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor
Survival kit including:
- Brain Stress Ball: To help relieve stress from a busy day
- Water Bottle: it’s important to drink enough water during the day to stay refreshed
- Ear Tube Buds: Listening to music (especially classical) can help you focus and spark creativity
- Office Turf: Nature is a source of relaxation. Bringing a little bit of the outdoors inside can help you feel rejuvenated and calm
- Mini tote bag: Can carry all the items for the "survival kit." This bag can also be used as a lunch bag or to carry wholesome snacks like Fiber One® 90 Calorie Brownies
It is all SO COOL!!
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
I'm not sure the exact flavor of bars, but there was one that had a chocolate base with some other stuff mixed in and then some chocolate drizzled on top (i love chocolate!)ReplyDelete
Chocolate chip cookie brownie. Holy smokes! I'd eat the whole box!ReplyDelete
I think it was chocolate fudge.ReplyDelete
Don't eat the whole box though. You'll regret it! I love the Fudge BrowniesReplyDelete
chocolate peanut butter!ReplyDelete
Entered the Rafflecopter form as "Crave to Save"
Thanks for the chance to win!
gina.m.maddox (AT) gmail (DOT) com