Crock Pot London Broil and Gravy


A few weeks ago London Broil was on sale.  I figured it would be great on the grill. The weather had a different idea.  The day I decided to make it a strong storm decided to rage outside so I had to go with another option.  It was simple and turned out delicious.  This recipe is a keeper.

Crock Pot London Broil and Gravy
from I'm Luving This Life

London Broil
2 packets brown gravy mix
2 cups beef broth
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 Tablespoon minced onion
1 teaspoon pepper

Place London Broil in the crock pot and pour the rest of the ingredients on top.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours, stirring and turning the meat a few times.  When meat is cooked remove and slice into thin pieces.  While you are slicing the meat check your gravy.  I added 1 Tablespoon corn starch mixed with a little water to the gravy mixture to thicken it up a bit.  Return meat to crock pot, stir and heat until gravy is desired consistency.  We ate it over mashed potatoes, but would be good alone, as a hot sandwich or there are so many options.  It is delicious.  My kids kept stealing pieces as I was cutting it up.

Enjoy,

Tiffanee

Comments