Clean Grill in a Flash

I must admit I was a little lazy at the end of grill season this year.  I guess I was hoping it would not end.  I had put off cleaning the grill and ended up moving it in to the garage during a rain storm.  Each time I went to the garage I would look at it and feel a little guilt about how dirty it was. Then I received the Cave Tools BBQ Grill Brush and decided it was time to tackle the mess. 
I was shocked at how easy it was.
It was quick and did an amazing job.
100% RUST PROOF DESIGN - Stainless Steel Wire Bristle with Strength Clip for Cleaning Char Broil Weber Porcelain and Infrared Barbecue Grates  
Before the grill brush
After using the grill brush.


I am so excited and impressed with how clean my grill looks and best of all now I have no guilt when I look at it anymore!!

You can purchase your own Cave Tools BBQ Grill Brush either over at the Cave Tools Website for $11.99 .
You can also find it over at Amazon where it is on sale for $9.99 and with Prime for free shipping.  
Cave Tools is offering you a 15% discount if you use the code BBQBRUSH15
It is a great investment.  A true time saver.  
I am excited for grill season to come around and be able to clean my grill with ease, but for right now I will enjoy the sight of my clean grill!
I am in LOVE with this grill brush!
Enjoy,
Tiffanee

I was given the BBQ Grill Brush by Cave Tools.  I was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own.

Comments