Cooking Meat to the Correct Temperature the Easy Way

Prime Rib has been a tradition that I cook once a year at Christmas.  Each year I have had to careful use my math skill to figure out how much time to cook it in order to get it done just right.  Well this year will be different thanks to the Cave Tools Quick Read Digital Cooking Thermometer.
It is so cool.  

I got excited and wanted to try it out.  I used the thermometer on a roast in the crock pot.
I had never used a meat thermometer before and it was so easy. It is a beautiful stainless steel, small enough to fit in your pocket and has 4-6 second read times.
It would make an great gift.

Cave Tools is offering you a discount of 15% use the code: LH58KB66
You can purchase it over at Cave Tools here
or at Amazon here

I am so excited to try it out on my Christmas Prime Rib.this year 
No painful math this year and looking forward to perfectly done meat!

Enjoy,
Tiffanee

Disclosure: I was given the Digital Meat Thermometer by Cave Tools.  I was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own.

Comments