Menu Plan Monday

You will notice I have included a lot of ham meals this week.  I cooked a big ham yesterday and since the grocery budget is low I am going to try to keep my grocery shopping to a bare minimum.  I hopefully can freeze a little of the ham for later uses also.
Coming up this week a recipe for cookie dough brownies. They were yummy!!


Monday: Mexican Lasagna
Tuesday: Ham Fried Rice
Wednesday: Crockpot BBQ Chicken
Thursday: Ham & Beans or Ham Chowder
Friday: Picnic Night
Saturday: Kid's night to cook.

Check out what others are cooking this week at The Organizing Junkie.

Comments

  1. We love chicken cordon bleu -- it's one of our go-to recipes when we have ham around too :) I'm off to check out your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will be over for Sunday's dinner. What time?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!