Candy Bar Blondies

I found this recipe at Taste of Home.  It is simple and pretty tasty.   There is something about a melted Snickers that adds great flavor. The kids were happy when I made them and there were none left the next morning.
Candy Bar Blondies
1 package yellow cake mix
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs
3 Snickers candy bars, chopped
In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, brown sugar, butter and eggs until well blended.  Stir in chopped candy bar.
Spread into a greased 9 x13 pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

*You could also use a chocolate cake mix.  I think other candy bars would be great also; Twix, Milky Way...mmmmm I might need to make some more.

Check out some great recipes at:

Comments

  1. My kids will think these are devine, lol!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey - you add a Snicker's bar to something and I'm loving it! These look so easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man this could be dangerous here! They look so good, back away Alexis ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiffanee,

    My name is Yoli. I’m so excited to meet you through Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound. I posted for the first time 2/13/10. Congratulations on your first post too. I have to say that I love your blog because the way you lay things out and describe the recipe, is so easy to follow!!

    I wanted to visit the other people who posted as well. I'm as a single Christian mom of 2 teen kids, working full-time, sewing part-time, and living on faith in our new city. Come on over sometime for a visit.

    God Bless You!
    Yoli Kalkofen
    http://apronsenorita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! They sound delicious - I wonder how they'd be with M&Ms?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL thanks I was wondering if any one would catch the hot mess comment ... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!