Crock Pot Beef & Pasta

The original recipe called this dish a soup.  We ate it from a bowl, but it was more of a pasta dish than a soup.  It was so delicious and easy!! Even the picky eater had two servings.  The leftovers were great also!!

Crock Pot Beef & Pasta
adapted from Betty Crocker
Makes about 10 servings
2 pounds boneless beef round steak, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
2 jars spaghetti sauce (26-28 oz.)
1 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup onions, diced
1-2 small zucchini, sliced and diced
2 1/2 cups water
16 oz. of cheese filled ravioli
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
In crock pot mix beef, spaghetti sauce, onions, mushrooms, zucchini and water.  Cook on low heat setting for 6-8 hours.  
Stir in ravioli, increase heat setting to high. Cover and cook 20-30 minutes until ravioli are tender.  Stir in the Parmesan cheese. 
Serve.  Sprinkle individual servings with Parmesan if desired.

*This would be good with chicken or hamburger.  Hubby agreed it was really good with the steak.

Comments

  1. I would probably enjoy this with chicken but my sister would infinitely prefer the steak. Whether it's a soup or a pasta dish, either way it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picky eater at home. I think I will try it and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would absolutely love this dish! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious. I'm planning on making it for my family when we get back home. Love crockpot recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great crock pot meal! Don't you just love using a crock pot in the winter?! I like that it has ravioli in it! Yum. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! this is a must try, my fmily will really enjoy this YUMMY!!! meal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks delicious, as always! You always have the best recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh this looks delicious! All the stuff I like! And it sounds so easy. I've been looking for some new things to try. This is now on my list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds great! I sure do love ravioli!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, this sounds delish and so comforting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't done anything in the crock pot recently and this looks like such a great recipe. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so appetizing Tiffanee ;o)
    I'm still waiting for my crockpot to come off the wish list and onto my counter one day ;o)

    Flavourful wishes,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great crock pot recipe. I love cooking with that thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!