Menu Plan Monday

Last week the dishwasher died and I have come to the realization how spoiled I am...because I HATE doing dishes by hand.  It has been an awakening for the children and it has been interesting to watch them during this process.  I am hoping that they are learning something!!   Enough complaining and on to this week's menu!!

This Week's Menu
Monday: Crescent Chicken Bundles
Tuesday: Spaghetti with Italian Spaghetti sauce
Wednesday:  Taco Rice & Beans
Thursday:  Picnic Night
Friday: Birthday Party Pizza
Saturday: Italian Chicken Pitas
Sunday: BBQ Chicken
Happy Eating!!

Comments

  1. Looks like a tasty week Tiffanee! My dishwasher's name is Lynn, she doesn't do a very good job, but has been with the family forever:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to go to your house for meals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sounding menu! Went over and copied the chicken recipe. Hope you get your dishwasher fixed soon. Come to think of it, my kids probably don't even know how to wash dishes by hand. They act like they don't even know how to put a dish in the dishwasher. I've got them trained to clean and rinse their plates but I better step it up in case our dishwasher ever breaks, or mom isn't it around!
    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good week at your home...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that the dishwasher died!!! My kid's were the biggest whiners ever, when our dishwasher was on the fritz. Heaven forbid they should actually have to put their hands in hot soapy water and do actual physical labor! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry about your dishwasher! I get very cranky when an appliance dies:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!